Learn about the Renamag difference.
The Renamag difference is the type of magnesium. Renamag is magnesium glycerophosphate.
Magnesium glycerophosphate is:
- an organic form of magnesium
- a bioavailable form of magnesium.
- a GI friendly form of magnesium.
- supported by clinical guidelines Physicians use to manage low magnesium levels.
- a medical food, and should be used under the care of a qualified Health Care Professional.
- Now available in the USA.
Each dose of Renamag has 100 mg of elemental magnesium. A dose of Renamag is 2 veggie capsules.
In descending order:
Hypromellose (Natural cellulose that the veggie cap is made of)
Ascorbyl Palmitate (a form of vitamin C and palmitic acid which is an antioxidant to keep Renamag from oxidizing)